Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter OOTD: African Chick Swag


Hello Bloggers! Happy Happy Easter!!!! I hope you all had amazing celebrations.
I had a blast today; my rommie, boyfriend and I  were invited for dinner at my aunt and uncle's. It was  low key, laid back and we had a lot of fun. We watched the YouTube video "Facebook parenting for the troubled teen", and had diverse reactions about it; we ate a lot of food, and I am actually right about to drift in a food-induced coma. However, I still have enough strength to gush about my outfit of the day, because I got to wear an traditional AFRICAN DRESS! Yay!

My friend's mom got this made for me last year. The ensemble features a strapless bustier, paired with a long and flowy skirt. The skirt has sort of a slit with a slight ruffle at the end, and the top has some appliques and sequin detailing. The whole thing is just gorgeous, and very easy to wear.


Thank you for your time, and have an awesome day Bloggers!
Again, Happy Happy Easter! :)
Dafra xoxo

Info Corner:
Golden beaded slip-on heels: very old, probably got it from Wal-Mart or some other random store
Ensemble: Custom-made, Burkina Faso
Necklace: JC Penney Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment