Saturday, April 14, 2012

Old People Have a right to Prom too

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3634085/dafras-beauty-corner?claim=aq6kadfwe9p">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hello Bloggers!

Yesterday, I got to kind of understand what prom was all about. See, I grew up abroad; back home, we do not really have such a thing. However, yesterday was my business school's end of the year banquet; we all got to doll up and show up in our finest garments. It felt great to change it up a little, step away from the denim and rock some heels! I also got the "Freshest Dresser" award, which was pretty cool (thank you classmates!!!). It was fun, everybody was looking gorgeous, and we all got to hang out before our May graduation. Best Night Ever.
Here are a couple pictures of my "Old people prom"; Enjoy! xoxox

P.S: I was sober in all the pictures. Really.












Info Corner:
Dress: Bebe
Puff Sleeve Blazer: H&M
Shoes: Shoomi Shoetique: https://www.facebook.com/shoomishoes
Clutch: DSW
No other accessories were needed! :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment