Sunday, April 1, 2012

OOTD: Lime and Strawberry Sorbet.



As I am writing this post, I wonder if I want to give this blog a direction. It would actually make sense, really. Some bloggers are great at keeping things neat, and strictly dedicating their blogs to fashion, beauty, hair, vlogs or anything like that. I think it is really cool. I am not really sure I want to do that, though. Later, maybe… But as of now, I am just starting out, and am OK  just posting about what I feel like posting about. Enough rambling! On to today’s topic: Outfit of the Day! WooHoo!

I was feeling like experiencing with color-blocking, and this is what I came up with. The weather was beautiful, and it just made me want to be colorful. I purchased the shirt from a thrift store (The Salvation Army, I believe), and the skirt from Ross. Super cheap outfit, score!


Pink Skirt From Ross
Bracelet from Forever 21, Belt from Ebay

Necklace from Aldo


Jewelry from Forever 21
Shoes From Nine West
  
Have an awesome day, Bloggers! 

Dafra xoxo

Info Corner: 
Skirt: Ross, $6
Long Sleeve Tee: Salvation Army, $2
Studded Belt: Ebay
Tights: Chinese Laundry, Marshalls
Wedges: Nine West
Chunky necklace: Aldo
Bracelet and Earrings: Forever 21
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Girl you look amazing! The neon with black is to die for! So glad you are blogging again because you have great style! Totally tweeting this look! Kiah

    ReplyDelete