Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hair Mechanics: The esiest curls in the universe... NO HEAT, TEN MINUTES!

Hello Bloggers!

I hope you are doing positively awesome. This post will be somewhat different: no OOTD, but rather a really neat method to curl your hair if you are lazy, in a hurry, worried about heat damage or... heck, just looking for awesome curls. I came across this here, on a blog called "Moms who wear High Heels and Swear" ( aka, my awesome mommy :) ) and it looked so easy it was ridiculous.
I gave it a shot, and it came out awesome. I used it for my "I love Sequinssssss" post, for my graduation and now here. You only need ONE item: a headband. That's it!

Don't forget to leave me a comment and follow :)

Enjoy! :P






I Love Sequinssssss



I loved my makeup that day :P

Trusty headband!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!
    Enjoy, and feel free to visit me. I hope you will consider of following each other! What do you think?

    KISSEEEEES

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete