Friday, May 4, 2012

Sunday Brunch: I love Sequinssssss!

Hello Bloggers!

I hope you are all doing great.  I am the happiest chick out there: school is over! I will be graduating in a week and won't have to study again for a long, long time. I went out for brunch last week for an early celebration (yes, I started rejoicing a while ago) and opted for this outfit.  It was actually inspired by this post, from Folake over at www.stylepantry.com (she is awesome.)

My sequin blouse is from a thrift store and cost $4.00! Best buy ever; all black sequins, with some beading detail. The pants are high-waisted pants from H&M. I wanted their riding pants so badly... I could not get them, but these are not bad at all :) . My issue is that they were short, so I had to take down the hem to gain an inch or two.

The shoes are DIY cap toes! Here, find a video showing how I made them.

Have an awesome day!
xoxo

D.







Info Corner:

Blouse: Thrifted
Pants: H&M
Shoes: DIY (before, JC Penney I believe)
 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment