Monday, May 14, 2012

Who said beige was boring???

Hello Bloggers!

Today is the end of a very eventful week: tons of birthdays, papers, finals, ceremonies and laughter. I had an amazing time hanging out with friends, meeting their families, and I believe more than ever that life is exactly what you make it. You can be anyone or anything you want, as long as you are willing to work for it. I feel very grateful for all the blessings coming my way, and I believe there will be a lot more.

On to the outfit: My friend Fonnie celebrated her birthday on Tuesday. I truly had no time whatsoever to get ready ; I therefore went with this sequined and beaded number from French Connection (got it deeply discounted in a NC boutique last summer, Yay! This one is somewhat similar). It was the first time I wore it, and I was pleasantly surprised by how comfy it is. I paired it with a black tie belt I have owned for ages- no clue where I got it from. Enjoy!

French Connection Beaded Dress












Makeup of the Day, courtesy of Urban Decay Naked Palette

With the Bday Girl!
Info Corner:

Dress: French Connection
Bag: Thrifted
Necklace: Forever 21
Sandals: Payless ShoeSource
Belt: Not sure

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment