Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Neon is all the rage :)

Hello Bloggers!

I hope you are having an awesome day!!! Today is a decently sunny day in the 'Cuse, and I was in the mood to post something equally warm. A major trend this spring/summer is neon colors. I just recently started wearing bright clothing and I am loving it! It is a great change of pace from my usual blacks and browns.
Introducing our outfit for today: a bright neon orange strapless dress, with a woven-like belt and tiered panels. It was a steal at Papaya last year, and I had no clue it would be so in fashion this summer! I did not accessorize it at all ( I was not even wearing earrings), but I am looking forward to featuring it in an upcoming post with maybe a cute jacket, some dressier shoes and some cool jewelry. You may find a similar dresse here.

Enjoy!
D. xoxo




















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment