Thursday, June 28, 2012

San Francisco Gay Pride Parade: Awesome.

DISCLAIMER: This post reflects my experience at the Gay Pride Parade last Sunday. I have my own opinions, and understand they may not be yours. In case this post does not agree with your beliefs, I politely ask you to move on to another one; please refrain from leaving negative comments on my blog. They will not be tolerated.

Hello Bloggers!

This Sunday, I had the best time at the Gay Pride Parade here in San Francisco. It was mind blowing! It was my first time to attend a Pride Parade, and I can tell you it will not be the last. I had a great time admiring the floats and the costumes, but I was especially thrilled by how excited everyone was. People wore the most interesting outfits ever; I wanted to take pictures of everybody! I obviously could not, but I thank all the people who allowed me to take pictures of their costumes. I was quite nervous on my way there, but people were very nice about it.


More importantly, I appreciate the deeper meaning of this celebration. We were all born equal, should have the same rights and no person should have the right to put anyone else down because of their sexual orientation. I believe in God, and because of it, I know that I am in NO PLACE to judge my fellow man.

Below are quite a few more pictures  than usual. Enjoy!

P.S: Do not forget to comment! Please let me know how I did on my first street post! :)

xoxo, D.


You guys know I love glitter, I was envious of those tiaras.

At the train station

Loved the wing :)

Such sunny colors, love it!







Mutt :)


Star 101.3 car


Their whole outfit was gorge :)

I had to have a picture of this!


I thought she was cute, sitting up there :)

She painted it herself!

Cool hat :)


Um, Yeah :)

Cheese!






Love her dress, and her SHOES!


Recology float

Genetech float ( my favorite)





SF weekly

Google brought the party to the yard :)



Cheese!

They sure have rockin' abs!

Cheese!

Cheese!




How cool is this shirt???? Visa La Migra!


They were hilarious!


:)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment