Monday, June 18, 2012

Sequins and Midi: Perfect combination!

Hello Bloggers!!!

I hope you are having an amazing day! This week was quite eventful for me, but I am very grateful for everything happening in my life. I have been trying to bring you this post since last week, but I have been so caught up that I am almost a week late. :( So, without further ado, let's jump into it!

I wore this outfit last week for a dinner date, and it was actually not my first choice: I had something completely different picked out, but ended up going with this because these pieces would not need ironing :P ; this hence impromptu outfit actually it turned out quite nice!

The top is by Charlotte Russe; I love how the sleeves are satiny and puffy, doubled up with a matte and "ruched" sweetheart neckline. Very simple, but yet quite dressy. I unfortunately purchased it years ago; it may not be available anymore.

The skirt is a little treasure: I got it on sale from ASOS a few months ago, and it was a STEAL! ($20, I believe, and they offer FREE SHIPPING! yay!) Please find similar ones here and here. It is made out of tiny sequins, has an attached opaque slip and a simple black elastic waistband. No fuss: just slip it on and go!

Those two pieces are some of my favorite of all time. They are so simple to work with it is ridiculous! Hair and makeup were kept very simple. i just had a brown smokey eye, some lip gloss and a little pink flower pin :)

I hope you enjoy the pictures; Have an awesome rest of the day!

xoxo, D.











Info Corner:
Skirt: ASOS
Top: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Nine West
Ring: Forever 21
Hairpin: I have no idea :(




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment