Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunny Neon Peplum: My first Cali OOTD!

Hello, Bloggers!!!

I hope you guys had an awesome Sunday; what did you do today?

I went to the Gay Pride Parade, here in SFO. I had the BEST time; I will have a post up about it tomorrow :) On to the OOTD!
I wanted to be a lot more colorful than this, but I still felt sunny enough. I am not sure if I ever mentioned how much I LOVE the peplum trend, especially peplum shirts and skirts, even though dresses are obviously cute too! I paired my neon orange peplum shirt (similar one here)  with a black Forever 21 bodycon mini, and some AWESOME Jeffrey Campbell teal sandals. Those shoes are to DIE for; I got so so many compliments about them today! I got them for next to nothing: they were in clearance for... wait for it... $35.00!!!! WHAT!!!!! They are actually 2 sizes too small, but they run way big, and I am willing to sacrifice a little because a deal like this almost never happens. Also, I walked for around 2 hours and was not in tears when I got back home! :) Unfortunately, for the life of me, I could not find them anywhere online, because I don't know their name; here is a different pair.
My neckwear is a vintage Monet necklace that I got thrifting.
Enjoy!

xoxo, D.


 




















Info Corner
Peplum Blouse: Ambiance San Francisco
Bodycon Mini Skirt: Forever 21
Teal Heels: Jeffrey Campbell Ibiza
Pendant: Monet



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment