Friday, November 23, 2012

Leopard and Leather: Rawr!

Well Hello Bloggers!

I am so bad: I haven't posted in forever, but I have been thinking a lot about you!

The two next posts will be around my favorite piece of clothing lately: a leather peplum bustier from ASOS. Can you say LOVE???? It is actually a romper, but I have been wearing it as a top (I find it a liiiiitle too  short :) ) Find it here.

It is so trendy, and combines two great fall trends in one. I think it looks best with pants (which I will be proving in my next post), but I thought it would look great for a night out with a gold leopard print mini   (similar here) and some studded loafers from Zigi Soho (similar here and here). I also accessorized the top with a gold belt from eBay (here), a woven like black clutch (featured in some of my previous posts), et voila!

Enjoy, thank you for your time, and until next time,

xoxo!

D.
































Info Corner
Top: ASOS
Skirt: Forever 21

Tights: Some generic brand from Walgreens
Clutch: Cannot remember :)
Shoes: DSW Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment