Sunday, December 16, 2012

Leather Peplum strikes again: Vegas Flow!

Hi Bloggers!

As I told you last time, I will be featuring my leather peplum romper again in this post, It is just too cute, and so versatile!

The week before Thanksgiving, I happened to spend the weekend in Vegas and L.A. I went out with friends on Saturday and decided to go for a gold and leather combo (I later realized a short dress memo had been shared around Vegas- I was virtually the only one in the club with more than a tight mini :) ).  I was inspired by Style Pantry, in this post where she shows off those gorgeous gold pants-can you say Love???

My pants were a little different- (those look a little more like hers, and these are a nice twist.)  They were more of a black-gold hue, and went really well with my sweetheart neckline peplum (similar here and here.)  I accessorized with my Karma Couture Queen of the Jungle jewelry set (melody Ishani's version here, the original) and a super large, super flat cream and black clutch (an interesting twist here, love this.) Simple black pumps completed my look, available here.

Enough babble- Enjoy the pics, and until next time, stay stylish!

Xoxo,
D.



































Info Corner:
Leather Peplum romper: Asos
Gold Jeans: Forever 21
Cream clutch: Forever 21
Black pumps: Guess
Necklace: Karma Couture Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment